Okay, I'm chaining methods. I want access to my class. I can access
SomeClass with a method like some_class. Now with engines in Rails
3.1, I can use modules to break apart my codebase. So now, SomeClass
would be Engine::SomeClass. If I try to access Engine::SomeClass with
a similar style method like engine_some_class, it returns with
EngineSomeClass rather than Engine::SomeClass.

Any ideas on a chainable method for accessing this class now that it
has the additional module namespace?

Thanks,

Steve