Saturn Technical Systems has an immediate need for a Ruby on Rails
(ROR) Developer.  This project will be in Chicago, IL.  Initial
duration is 6-12 months, but extensions are very likely.  We need
someone that has 3-5 years of ROR, additional experience should
include PHP and SQL. Client will hire via the phone.  If you’re
available please contact my office immediately.  The client would like
someone to start ASAP!

Regards,

Martin Hendricks
Resource Manager