OK,

it was working perfectly when I just made sure that my csv file is in
utf-8 encoding format.

I deleted some of my programm, so I had to write a lot of stuff again.

If I now upload a csv file which is in utf-8 format and then I have
every time in the first row that the first three character are: \xEF
\xBBxBF

I read that these is something about unicode and ordering, but i don't
know where these hex chars come from.

Also every german special character is also shown in this hex code,
e.g. "k\xC3\xBChler" should be "kühler"

If I use files in other encodings there are not these three chars in
the beginning, but every special char is "?"

Has anyone an idea where this comes from?

Cheers,
Sebastian