It is just what it sounds like: a warning that some method, or constant, or
whatever it is that you are trying to access, is scheduled to be deprecated
in the near future. That is, it will be sent to byte heaven with a few swift
swipes of the delete key on next versions of whatever tool it is you are
using, which seems to be shoulda in your case. I take it your tests aren't
failing because of that?

Paulo Muggler