Hey all,

This here is not working:

 task(:load_selected => :load_config) do
       IgnoreTables = %w('students')
      begin
       ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection
       ActiveRecord::Base.connection.tables.each do |table|
          if IgnoreTables.include? table
            puts "Its true"
            next
          else
            ActiveRecord::Base.connection.execute("TRUNCATE #{table}")

Despite that some point table will be equal to students and students
is in the IgnoreTables array, it should skip to the next iteration,
but rather the else is triggered and the table is truncated.

Anyway know how to address this? Is there a method part of connection
that will help me achieve what I am trying to do?

Thanks for response