Hi Chirag,

I am still getting error while starting the rails.
<-[31mCould not find gem 'mysql112 (~> 0.2.6)' in any of the gem sources
listed in your Gemfile. <-[0m

Please help on this, I found the gem file and added *gem 'mysql' *in to it
but it still shows error. please help on this.

Thanks,
Amit

Thanks and Regards,
Amit