We have multiple full time positions with our Client for talented
Cloud Infrastructure Engineers and Architects.
They are starting a large scale full life cycle project and are
interviewing candidates within various disciplines.
Underlying architecture will be a LAMP stack with CSS/AJAX/JavaScript
based UI. Most part of the other developments will be carried out
using technologies such as Java, JMS, Ruby On Rails, Python and
MySQL.

Job location can be Austin, TX or San Jose, CA.

Kindly respond to this email with your resume if you are interested
learning more about these positions.