On Aug 29, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Leo M. wrote:

Nope, the log shows a -I guess- normal session :

Sent mail to leo.m...@gmail.com (4245ms)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:39:43 +0200
From: leo.m...@gmail.com
To: leo.m...@gmail.com
Subject: Iscrizione completa!

Redirected to http://0.0.0.0:3000/users/46
Completed 302 Found in 4711ms

The really weird thing is that I tried to send an email to a fake
address, and then, in that case I receive an email from Email Delivery
Subsystem, with the normal notice about an inexistent domain, so it
means that ActionMailer actually works, but for some reason I'm not able
to receive the email I send to myself.
I can't see any evident clue in here, let me know if you see one :

   sdpaoks...@gmailasd.ca

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found