I'm trying to start with Rails contributions. I read the guide (
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/contributing_to_ruby_on_rails.html) and I have
some issue, if someone knows of this, I need help:
- What version of Ruby do you use when you work in this?
- Is possible debug the Rails branch code? (I mean the local copy of the
code)
- If is possible debug the code, Do you make a new brach each time you want
to see a bug or issue? (I don't say the moment when you fix the bug o make a
test, I mean the moment when you try to reproduce it).
Agustin Viñao

Web Developer

Ruby - Ruby On Rails - Cucumber

m: agustinvi...@gmail.com