Having a problem...

I am working on a project where I am using bundle & Gemfile and it's
working OK. The gems are all installed and a few git based gems are in
my ~/.bundler/ruby/1.8 directory which is OK I guess.

When I did an svn commit and checked it out on another user's account, I
then ran 'bundle install' from his account and even though all of the
regular gems were already installed and accessible, the bundle command
asked for his password for each gem (trying to escalate privileges) and
I finally gave the user sudo privileges out of frustration. That clearly
is not a good working methodology... I don't want him to have sudo
privileges (I could grant him sudo privileges for bundle binary I guess
but that seems so unnecessary).

Is there a method of invoking / using 'bundle install' that is simply
satisfied of all of the gems in the base ruby installation (assuming
that they're there of course) without needing sudo privileges?

Craig

believed to be clean.