oooh

I am just telling the truth man
the strength of people in CMMi company is less for ROR
Yes rails is awesome as far as i have developed srping struts
rails is much better thna those.

But strength of employee is less man

As
1.Desktop application is not made by rails
As Microsoft and ISO take place.

Microsoft use .net
and for mac ios use cocoa

So only in that case it is far lagged behind others but

for Web development

*RAILS IS THE GOD AND IT WILL *