On 8 November 2011 02:11, MaT 2. <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> i hope somebody can help me with this kind of problem..

I can only suggest once that again that you start from the beginning
using rvm (if you have installed rubygems from the repository then
uninstall it and manually install an appropriate version) and when you
come to a problem come back and ask about that particular problem.
When I suggested previously that you did this you just said "i already
try this suggestion before but still not working and i cannot install
sinatra and thin using this method."  which is not very specific.

This may not fix the problem but once you are using rvm you will be
better aligned with most people here (I believe) and will therefore be
more likely to find a solution.

Colin