hey guys..  I've been struggling trying to install rails_admin for the
whole evening and I'm now considering killing myself instead :(
my Gemfile are like this (copied from my original rails directory, with
rail_admin git added):
source 'http://rubygems.org'
gem 'rails', '3.1.1'
gem 'sqlite3'
gem 'rails_admin', :git => 'git://github.com/sferik/rails_admin.git'
group :assets do
  gem 'sass-rails',   '~> 3.1.4'
  gem 'coffee-rails', '~> 3.1.1'
  gem 'uglifier', '>= 1.0.3'
end
gem 'jquery-rails', '~> 1.0.16'
group :test do
  gem 'turn', :require => false
end
gem "devise"
but I continuously ran into this problem: after "bundle install"

Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "jquery-rails":
  In Gemfile:
    rails_admin (>= 0) ruby depends on
      jquery-rails (~> 1.0.17) ruby

    jquery-rails (1.0.16)

but I have already got jquery-rails 1.0.17 installed.  I've run
     grep "jquery-rails" /home/xxx/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p290/ -r
in my computer and I didn't find any where required 1.0.17. So I got
very confused  :(

I think there must be sth I didn't get in the whole "bundle/ gem"
system. If any one can give me a kind hand and enlighten me on this, I
would be very thankful.  A correcting on my english grammar is also
appreciated too :)