On Nov 16, 2:52 am, Lille <lille.pengu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I want custom errors.as_json behavior from my implementation of
> ActiveModel and with inheritance!
>
> So how do I do something like shown in the following pseudo?

Ruby doesn't work that way. You'd need to override to_json on the
ActiveModel::Errors class. if you want to be able to have different
classes have an errors object that behave in different ways then you
could try subclassing ActiveModel::Errors and have the errors method
on your object return an instance of that subclass rather than an
instance of ActiveModel::Errors

Fred