Hi all,

I am scraping a table off of another site and inserting it onto my
site.  you can see an example on the initial page at:
http://mthosts.heroku.com.
I'm referring to the green box with the snowbird weather and snowfall
information.

this box has been scraped off of the snowbird site at:
http://www.snowbird.com/ski_board/snowreport.php

The problem is that on the snowbird site it has degree symbols (°) but
on my page it shows up as: (�)

I think it has something to do with the encoding but i'm pretty new to
html etc. and am not sure what i can do to fix this.  I've tried
substituting the characters and some other things but haven't had any
success yet.

any ideas?

thanks,

max