On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:59 PM, Luis Lavena <luislav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2:39 am, sachin kewale <sachinkew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi all,
> > when i update my Ruby :1.9.2 and Rails :2.3.4 and gem :1.8.12 version i
> get
> > following error ,
> > please help me to resolve this issue,
> >
> > D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in `eof?'
> >     D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in `run'
> >     D:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/1.9.1/webrick/server.rb:183:in `block in
> > start_thread'
> > [2011-12-07 10:52:29] ERROR Errno::ECONNRESET: An existing connection was
> > forcibly closed by the remote host.
> >

> A connection was closed by the client when the server was sending
> data.
>
> This happens normally when you hit stop in your browser while the page
> is still loading.
>
> Without knowing if this is a crash or an intermittent problem on your
> side we can't help you further.
>
> 1) Does this error stop the webserver from working?
>
> 2) That is the entire backtrace of your application?
>
> 3) This does happen randomly or you have a way to reproduce it?
>
> 4) Does it reproduce on a clean application or just your application?
>
> --
> Luis Lavena

> hi Luis,
   thanks for reply, but is error coming when i run my application from
RadRails.
   Without knowing if this is a crash or an intermittent problem on your
   side we can't help you further.

   1) Does this error stop the webserver from working? :No

   2) That is the entire backtrace of your application?:Yes

   3) This does happen randomly or you have a way to reproduce it?:
       It is not happening randomly,to reproduced it when i changed some
code from index.rhtml and restart the server
       it will show something from index.rhtml but when i add second block
and again restart the server it will give
       me the error.

   4) Does it reproduce on a clean application or just your application?
       It is just coming In my Application, but when i clean my
Application,i got following errors:
       Building Workspace has encountered a problem.
       Errors occurred during build.

      Errors occurred during the build.
      Errors running builder 'Ruby Builder' on project 'projectName'.
      Resource is out of sync with the file system:
'/projectName/log/development.log'.
      Resource is out of sync with the file system:
'/projectName/log/development.log'.

please provide any solution.

Thanks and Regards
  Sachin S. Kewale