Have you told Apache where to find your application?

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com] På vegne af Vell
Sendt: 14. december 2011 04:53
Til: Ruby on Rails: Talk
Emne: [Rails] How can I get RVM/Passenger/Apache2 to play nicely together

Hello all,

Can anyone point me to any solid documentation on how to set up a production
server using RVM, Passenger, and Apache2?  I have been at this for a week with
absolutely no luck at all so I thought I would post here to see if anyone has
managed to get this to work and written down the steps they used.

Right now with my current implementation, I am getting a 404 error when I
attempt to locally point my browser to a basic rails application.

I am attempting to set this up on an Ubuntu 11.10 system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.