I building an application using rails, and I wanna know if is possible
to write a code which allows me to be notified or something like that
when the user open an email sent through my application. I need to track
that information. When I sent an email, I need know. The question to be
answered by my app is "Did they read it?"

Tips in others languages would be ok to me!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad English =))