Man, if you read the readme you will figure out that this plugin is out of
date! You can have a talk with Greg brown, he is one of the authors ! Or you
can try try by yourself to update it to 3.0 ! I think this is the problem! Gems
are better than plugins cause they can handle with dependency in a better way!

Thanks and merry christmas

Sent from my iPad