The XSD is out of date, it's normally in META-INF dir in drools-compiler. I got stuck at the point of trying to make it work with multi restrictiction connective field constraints work, so if anyone wants to finish that work for me :) Likewise the XML Parser has not yet been updated for any of the new Conditional Elements or other language features.

Mark
Francesco Campagnola wrote:
Hi,
I'm searching for a new version of the XSD of Drools, a kind of "drools-3.1.xsd" with the new operators' definitions (collect, accumulate...). I've seen that the M1 source package still contains the old version of this XSD.

I'd like to know if a new version is available (and where i can find it),
or if not when is scheduled a new release?

Thanks in advance.