I have a WAR with a working WS that uses Drools 3.0.1

Would that help?

If so, just let me know and I can ship it to you.

Burr

Mohammed JBossRules wrote:

2007/7/20, Mohammed JBossRules <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

Hi, an other question , when i'm trying to execute the same code in
    the sample test java file provided  by the wizard, I get some
    other errors :

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/WorkingMemory
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0 (Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1104)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.allocate (
    StandardWrapper.java:806)
        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:129)
        at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at

        at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:104)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke
    (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
        at
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:261)
        at
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at
    org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process
    (Http11Protocol.java:581)
        at
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

    it works fine if i'm using a simple class, but when i try to use
my servlet, it falls;
    and finally, is it possible to contribute withe a tutorial showing
    how to set up drools on eclipse and running a DroolsTest sample
    file,(arabic, english and frensh version)  that's all i can
    propose for the moment.

    thank you.

    2007/7/20, Mohammed JBossRules < [EMAIL PROTECTED]