ekke wrote:
I did some first tests with BRMS and also with the IDE editors,
I like the features of BRMS like Categories and I like it to use a web
interface,
so Business users can take a look at the rules and verify them

developing of the rules is much easier using the eclipse editors with
context-assist, so I'm thinking about "how to combine it"
perhaps I misunderstood the concept, here's what I read from the docs:
Editing a DRL with context assist in the web will not be possible, its just too difficult in a web environment. However the web does provide a really nice guided editor, which in many ways is supperior to the context assist in drl editing in eclipse.
I can import drls into BRMS, so this would be for the "first shot",
then I can modify and categorize them and change the status from
draft to reviewed or so

in my application I can use an Agent to get the changes from BRMS
automatically, but there seems no way to push new drls or changed
drls from the IDE into the BRMS - the only I've seen is to import single
drls into BRMS
There is no tooling in Eclipse to syncrhonise or upload drls to the BRMS. We have two things planned here, volunteers to accelerate this are welcome :), one is to allow uploading of a drl to the brms directly from eclipse, the other is svn syncrchronisation (partly done), we are also possibly consdering the webdav facilities of jackrabbit, as apparently eclipse can checkout webdav projects too.
any thoughts or ideas ?

thx - ekke