Markus,

Can you give me details of what you've tried to get and the errors that you're getting? I'd imagine at lot of the issues are JSF / GWT / Seam related , on top of the 1.5 v 1.4 problems. I may be able to make some suggestions when I get time - day jobs pemitting :-) On a unrelated project , we did manage to get a similar app working on an older Sun App Server; If I had to do it again I would spend my time to get a more modern app server!

Remember that typically the BRMS is an editing tool used by 2-10 people, so a case could be made for a 'local' Tomcat or JBoss. The rules can then be exported from this and deployed on the existing production Websphere (JVM version permitting) - no BRMS needed there.

Paul
www.firstpartners.net/blog

Markus Helbig wrote:
tried it for several hours, but hadn't success to get it running ...