J Michael Dean wrote:
I noticed the absence of asm and tried to manually add version 3.1 and this had no effect on the trace.
It gets a null pointer and says it can't use ASM in MVEL, thus uses reflection mode. That's fine as reflection is the mode we put MVEL in anyway. It's more of am informational warning than an error.

The MinimalDrools plugin is just my plugin to contain what I thought was the minimal amount of Drools stuff; I have the exact same error when I put everything that is in the Drools distribution in the classpath.

- Mike