Basically you need to add the drools-ant on your classpath

define your compile task

        <taskdef name="rulebase"
classname="org.drools.contrib.DroolsCompilerAntTask"
classpathref="drools.classpath" />

And use the rulebase task as the following example

        <target name="rules" >
                <rulebase
                        srcdir="${eclipsepath}src/test/resources/rules"

                        tofile="${eclipsepath}target/cheese.rules"
                        classpathref="cheese.classpath" >
                        <include name="*.drl" />
                        <include name="*.brl" />
                        <include name="*.xml" />
                        <include name="*.dslr" />
                </rulebase>
        </target>

you can see my test XML file here
http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-ant/src/test/resources/DroolsAntTask.xml

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Eric Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see numerous references to the Ant task in the documentation but see
> no documentation on how to use it.  Where can I find some?  Google
> turned up nothing...

Fernando Meyer http://fmeyer.org
JBoss Rules Core Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]