Mark Proctor wrote:
ekke wrote:
SpringSource is just creating an EnterpriseBundleRepository for OpenSource
Software -
they bundle the jars as OSGI bundle which is very helpful if you're
developing
an eclipse equinox OSGI application

http://www.springsource.com/repository/app/bundle

I've requested a bundle for Drools
they have a question regarding licensing
I'm not really suited to giving SpringSource legal advice, as I'm not a lawyer, best they speak to their own legal department. The JSR94 license is on the sun download page, and the drools implementation part of this is under the Apache Software License.
However I would urge springsource to please ignore the blight that is JSR94.
https://issuetracker.springsource.com/browse/BRITS-4

perhaps someone can help them
thx
ekke