All,
sorry to ask, but does anyone have a complete example of how to use hibernate query within drools?

Regards
Wilson

RAJA SEKHAR REDDY MAYALURU wrote:
hi ,
i need to connect to data from a .drl file from a rule . i need to get the dynamic data from DB to frmae a rule . I have seen that Drools support Hibernate . so how can i connect to DB from a drl to DB using hibernate . i need to have dynamic (data ) rules in my drl file . we can configure hibernate on top of pojo , my main intrest is to know how to invoke hibernate from a drl file . how to execute named queries in the rule project . please send me the steps to configure hibernate and use it in rules project . thanks for the help in advance regards , Sekhar .