Received from Anit, which might help others comment....

________________________________

        From: Gupta, Ankit (Ankit) [mailto:gupt...@avaya.com]
        Sent: 29 January 2009 10:04
        To: Anstis, Michael (M.)
        Subject: RE: [rules-users] Parsing XML using Drools

        Hi Mike,
                    Thanks for prompt reply ,
        Actually right now I am streaming the xml

        <BenchmarkResultsFor>

           <Benchmark>DataProcessing</Benchmark>

           <Workload>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,
16</Workload>

           <Memory>4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 12, 12, 16, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24,
24, 24</Memory>

        </BenchmarkResultsFor>

        here we are using apache math api for interpolation

        public MemoryBenchmarkResult(String name, double[] x, double[]
y) {

        this.hostFunction = name;

        // Create the interpolation function

        SplineInterpolator i1 = new SplineInterpolator();

        this.workload = x;

        this.memory = y;

        this.interpolator = i1.interpolate(this.workload, this.memory);

        }

        here we are passing the values of X Axis (Workload) and we get
the values of Y Axis (Memory ). Reading or Streaming of this XML are
doing using SAX .

        This thing I want to do with Drools ...... as I know XML
Streaming is possible in Drools  .

        Regards

        Ankit