Ok, I just needed to do more reading.  I used an exit action to get the
result and then used the process context variable to insert the result
into working memory.  Works nicely.

Thanks

Kent Symanzik

k...@chrysler.com
Sent by: rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org
02/09/2009 02:47 PM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users@lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users@lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
[rules-users] Flow action - insert into KnowledgeSession

I have defined a WorkItemHandler which can, based on the parameters,
collect some additional data.  I would like to insert the new facts into
the session but I do not see where a workItemHandler can get access to the
current stateless session.   Should this be done by returning the new
facts in the results ?  If so, how can you insert the results into the
session?

Thanks