Using 4.0.7 version
Our requirement is we need to share rules between different projects. So we
have grouped the rules into ruleflow group say Group A has 2 rules, GroupB
has 4 rules.Shared GroupB i.e 4 rules in different projects X,Y. Now the
business requirement changed for project Y in GroupB one of the rule doesnt
satisfied.

Solution : Divide the rule flow groupB into GroupB 3 rules ,Group C 1 rule
but we need to test both the projects we dont want to do that .

Please let me know any other solution ? Can a rule be part of different rule
flow groups as shown below.

rule "Rule3"  ruleflow-group "GroupB,Group X"

Cheers
Surya.