Hi Bill,

As per you reply ie

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DroolsGuvnor50inJBossAS5

As the wiki mentions, the error should not stop you from deploying.  BTW, a
better subject line would be nice, but I guess I'm using it too :-)

to my query

I am new to drools and i am trying to install Guvnor in Jboss5.0.1 GA  .I got the below error
DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "persistence.unit:unitName=#ACL" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.RuntimeException: Specification violation [EJB3 JPA 6.2.1.2] - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source for a RESOURCE_LOCAL enabled persistence context named: ACL

I removed the jars mentioned as per the link below but still the error remains the same.
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2034

Can someone plz point me to the permanent solution to this problem.
Same error is there if I try to deploy Guvnow war file in Weblogic.Is Gunor deployable on Weblogic.

The solution works for Jboss but not for weblogic

Can some one plz help

Nilima Rajendra Raichandani
Sub Focus Area Lead - BPM/BAM/BRE
TEG - Open Source Platform