Hi All,

Just getting started using Drools and I have a question about dynamic rules. I
have written a simple application based on one of the tutorials.

Rule:
rule "basic rule"
                when
                                Account($balance : balance < 100)
                then
                                System.out.println("Account balance: " +
$balance + " is less than 100");
                end

This rule works fine in my test application but is there a way to replace the
static 100 with a dynamic value like, AccountRulesConfig.lowBalance, basically
testing against the value of another object rather than a static value?

Thanks

 Glenn