Hi All,

I am building an accumulator function to get the maximum value with a limit, so
for instance I have need to find the highest negative (closest to 0 without
being positive). I am calling the accumulator maxnegative, I have created the
function but can't seem to figure out how to get the engine to recognize it.
The only documentation I have seen about it states you need to add a config
line to the configuration file or use a system property. What configuration
file is this referring to and/or what system property can I set to make this
work.

Thanks

 Glenn