thanks Gayatri for ur reply

actually im making rule like this

rule "Square_Foot_Calculation_Rule1_01-02-10_01-28-13"

date-effective "02-Jan-2010" date-expires "28-Jan-2013" salience 0

no-loop true

when

objectP2483 : Para_2483(fid2338>=4 &&fid2327=="1" );

then

objectP2483.setFid31003(objectP2483.getEid2162());

end

can u tell me  what is this  objectP2483 ??

where this  object is created ??

And i want to know the rule which are  going to execute
prior of execution...i.e before calling execute() method