Aha! That's it.

Thanks!

________________________________

From: rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Swindells,
Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:26 AM
To: Rules Users List
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Adding two numbers

Have a look at eval().

From: rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Hehl, Thomas
Sent: 18 August 2010 14:22
To: rules-users@lists.jboss.org
Subject: [rules-users] Adding two numbers

I have two properties on my class that I'd like to add together and
compare results. I'm trying:

      when

            stub:PaymentStub(daysJuror + daysPanel > 0)

But this throws an error. Either daysJuror or daysPanel work, but adding
them together doesn't. Isn't there a way to do this?

Thanks!

Thom Hehl

Java Applications Architect

Public Safety & Justice

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.

A Xerox Company

1733 Harrodsburg Road

Lexington, KY 40504-3617

Tel 859.277.8800 x 144

Fax 859.277.2300

________________________________

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies.
The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS
for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please
do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex,
TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales.
Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00