From: rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-boun...@lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Chrystall, Greg
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:33 PM
To: rules-users@lists.jboss.org
Subject: [rules-users] Drools FLow Persistence and Sessions

Hi,

When using persistence what is the best approach to creating sessions?

I can resume a session if the service was shutdown based on the session ID, but
how often should I be creating new sessions?

Can I have multiple sessions writing to the same database?

Any guidance appreciated.

Greg

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00