Yeah, normally I would solve it that way. But you're using a time (1d) which I unfortunately don't know off in my scenario.

I'm afraid that there will be no other solution than that I have to use a time...

Thanks anyway :)

Sounds that you can use the Not Conditional Element for that right?
something like

$a: EventA()
not EventB(this after[1d] $a)