On 1/5/11 10:47 AM, Jason Mihalick wrote:
Thank you so much for the posting!  All I had to do was add the 'X' character
in the cell below $pgMeta: PageMeta() and that fixed it!
Glad it's working for you.
When is it necessary to add the 'X' character and when is it ok to leave it
blank?  I don't recall seeing information about that in the doc.
The cell has to exist and cannot be blank. You can put "X" or ""BLANK", or // whatever suites your needs. I like using "X" ;)
Thanks also for the SpreadsheetCompiler code.  I didn't think
SpreadsheetCompiler was available until 5.2 because I didn't see it in the
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.1.1.34858.FINAL/apidocs/index.html
5.1 javadoc .
It's org.drools.decisiontable.SpreadsheetCompiler and has been available AFAIK since 4.0.7. It's not part of the public API in Drools 5.

Tihomir