Hi
The application that I am working on uses Drools. I am using Drools 5.1.1
release, and now I am testing the app with 5.2.0.Final version. First thing
that I noticed is that in debug mode, the messages from the
ResourceChangeScanner are not printed out in the debug console.I checked the
source code and I found out that the new code is
using DoNothingSystemEventListener which doesn't print any message.
The PrintStreamSystemEventListener that was used in 5.1.1. even though it is in
the source code, doesn't seem to be used.
Is there a way to enable these debug messages in 5.2.0.Final?
thanks