> Swindells, Thomas píše v St 24. 08. 2011 v 09:14 +0100:
> > I’ve simplified my code into the following test case which on my
> > machine after about 600 or so iterations gives an Out of memory
> > exception:
>
> Have you tried removing jBPM jar files? If it fixes the issue, then it's a
> known
> bug that should be already fixed on master (aka. Drools 5.3.) Unfortunately
> the fix didn't make Beta1.
[Swindells, Thomas] We need it unfortunately, any idea when beta2 will be out?
I've worked round it for now by reusing the sessions (cleaning out all the
facts before I do so) but would be nice to get a proper fix :)

> It's also fixed on 5.2.x branch but I don't think there will be any further
> Drools
> releases from that.
>
> --
> Lukáš Petrovický
> QE Lead, JBoss Enterprise BRMS
> Phone: +420 532 294 123
> irc: lpetrovi, triceo
>
> Red Hat Czech, s. r. o.
> Purkyňova 99, 612 00 Brno, Czech Republic

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00