I am seeing this exact error when I upgrade form 5.2.0.Final to 5.3.0.Final. I
had seen some other issues when upgrading from 5.2.0.M2 to 5.2.0.Final relating
to the use of interfaces and implementing objects in functions.

The KnowledgeBuilder is complaining about not being able to find a reference to
typed Sets:

Unable to resolve type Set<GridPlayer>:
Unable to find class 'Set<GridPlayer>'
Unable to resolve type Set<GridMove>:

And in our other game:

Unable to find class 'Set<CheckCondition>'

Class loading seems to be getting more difficult as these releases go by. Any
suggestions?

best,