Title: CARTE DE VISITE
I can't see anything telling that XLS tables are converted to guided tables in this chapter ... and I am not sure of how it could be done safely (semantics are not really equivalent).

To me, the only thing you can do with an uploaded XLS, is to download it back (may be using "/binary") and save the response to a file) and then manipulate it with something like POI ou JXLS ... before re-PUTting it in Guvnor.

But this doc do use "/source". Is that a doc mistake ?