Hi,

We are upgrading from Drools 5.1 to 5.3 to improve the performance, but we
are hoping to keep our drl files intact. We were trying to use the old drl
files by setting "drools.dialect.mvel.strict=false", but somehow with this
setting we still got " unable to resolve method using strict-mode .." error
from time to time.

I'm wondering if there is any correlation between this strict-mode and the
performance gain, if in order to achieve the performance gain, we have to
set the strict-mode to true, then we will make changes to our drl files,
instead of spending time to figure out why the effect of
"drools.dialect.mvel.strict=false" is sporadic.

Thanks.