From: "Stephen Masters" <stephen.mast...@me.com>
To: "Drools" <rules-users@lists.jboss.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 6:22:46 AM
Subject: [rules-users] 5.4 stability?

Hi folks,

With 5.3.0.Final I have crashed into the brick wall of
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1726 which makes templates pretty much
useless.

Now Jira mentions that this should be fixed in 5.4.0 beta1, so I'm thinking
that it should still be fixed in beta 2. Not having the ability to build these
rule templates is a pretty big issue for me, but I don't want to give myself a
whole load more headaches by switching to something too flaky. So can anybody
give me some idea of how stable beta 2 is at the moment? If I were to perform
the upgrade would I be likely to spend a few days fire-fighting?

Steve