Hi,

I am extending the Drools 5.4  templates example (which uses Cheese.drt and
ExampleCheese.xls) in effort to learn how to generate a .DRL generically (from
my .drt and my .xls).

I am getting these errors:

Error compiling resources:
        [ERR 101] Line 7:56 no viable alternative at input '==' in rule
"IRS_CURRENCY_RULE_FR_REPOSITORYMOCK_TEMPLATE"
        [ERR 101] Line 35:56 no viable alternative at input '==' in rule
"IRS_CURRENCY_RULE_FR_REPOSITORYMOCK_TEMPLATE"
        Parser returned a null Package
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error compiling
resources
        at
com.ms.fast.triclear.eligibility.rules.GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.buildKBase(GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.java:81)
        at
com.ms.fast.triclear.eligibility.rules.GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.executeExample(GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.java:39)
        at
com.ms.fast.triclear.eligibility.rules.GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.main(GenerateDRLfromEligibilityRulesRepoViaDRT.java:33)

I wouldn't dare ask anyone on  this list to explicitly help debug this for me,
however - I have no idea what Line 7:56 and Line 35:56 could be referring to -
Line &:56 of what?   Could anyone supply some general insight as to what might
be problematic?

Thanks, Ben

Ben D Cotton III
Morgan Stanley & Co.
OTC Derivatives Clearing Technology
1221 AOTA Rockefeller Ctr - Flr 27
New York, NY 10020
(212)762.9094
ben.cot...@ms.com<mailto:ben.cot...@ms.com>

________________________________

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or
views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice
within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and
Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error,
please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender
immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or
privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under
applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject
to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers If you cannot access these links,
please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By
messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.