Apologies for the overly brief explanation ... am at a bank where only internet
access is on my phone. Additional apologies if I suffer from auto-correct
errors. :)

[condition][] validate "{exposureType:ENUM:exposure types}" =
AccountExposure($exp : {exposure type});

[consequence][] Create limit check = insert(new LimitCheck($exp);

Now, dependent on what exposure type I select, I need to use a different value
to perform conversions between amounts and percentages. So it would keep things
clean if I could pass the property name selected in the LHS to the object
inserted on the RHS.

I could do it by having different DSL phrases for consequences, but my audience
is very non technical so I'm trying to keep the language as minimal as possible.

Hope that explains it!

Steve