Oh, I don't doubt for a moment that it is working.  I know it is working.
What I am trying to figure out is what step am I missing.

I installed drool 6.0 Eclipse plugin and simply added a loop in the out of
the box hello word example.

while the loop is running, I went into the eclipse editor, modify and saved
the hello word example in Sample.drl to print out instead of "Hello World"
"Hello World!!!!".

The loop just keeps on printing out "Hello World" and not my changes which
is "Hello World!!!!".

Here is the hello world program, I just modified it to add the loop:

public static final void main(String[] args) {
        try {

            // load up the knowledge base
                KieServices ks = KieServices.Factory.get();
            KieContainer kContainer = ks.getKieClasspathContainer();
                KieSession kSession =
kContainer.newKieSession("ksession-rules");

            // go !
                while(true) {
                        Thread.sleep(100);
                    Message message = new Message();