Hi,

I understand that the ReteOO network is built when a KnowledgeBase is created.
Can you please tell me:
- if any modifications are made to this network after a session (say
StatefulKnowledgeSession) has been created from this KnowledgeBase?
- any optimizations made at the session level? (such that time taken to fire
rules decreases when certain set of facts are re-inserted and rules re-executed)

I could not find any explanation in Drools Expert documentation regarding the
above two points. Any pointers explaining the relation between ReteOO,
KnowledgeBase and KnowledgeSession will be helpful.

Thanks.