Marijn Haverbeke wrote:
> http://marijnhaverbeke.nl/rust_tutorial (I didn't have time to
> integrate it with rust-lang.net today, and that probably should wait
> until it's a bit more fleshed out).
>
> Please comment. There's a bunch of stuff completely missing for now
> (tasks, most notably).

To me it is very helpful.  The end of this paragraph needs clarifying:

  Literals

  Integers can be written in decimal (144), hexadecimal (0x90), and
  binary (0b10010000) base. Without suffix, an integer literal is
  considered to be of type int. Add a u (144u) to make it a uint
  instead. Literals of the fixed-size integer types can be created by
  the literal with the type name (i8, u64, etc).

Do you mean I can write "144u8"?

The argument-passing flags (&, &&, +, whatever) would probably need
some deep thought and a few more reads through before I get it.

Jim

--
 Jim Peters                  (_)/=\~/_(_)                 j...@uazu.net