As of 5b028f527f2c487a5f4196fdf3cfc7a2acef74ff the syntax of a pattern
consisting of a nullary tag has changed to omit the trailing '.' That
is: now we write

alt x { some(_) {} none {} }

instead of

alt x { some(_) {} none. {} }

To make this change possible, the typechecker now forbids local
variable names that shadow the name of a tag that's in scope.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Tim Chevalier * http://catamorphism.org/ * Often in error, never in doubt
“I cannot hide my anger to spare you guilt, nor hurt feelings, nor